1. Log-in to Google account which you will use to track customers behavior.
2. Go to the Tag Manager page (https://tagmanager.google.com) and create an account:
4. Copy codes to Google Tag section in Property Settings / Booking Engine:
5. Now check if GTM was connected to the engine page correctly. Click the “Preview” button
Video with sound: https://www.screencast.com/t/5Ft8Kk4lct
7. Enter the tag name, select Tag Type and Tracing Type. I select Universal Google Analytics, Page View because this tag’s purpose will be tracking the number of people visiting the engine's page. If property wants to track some other data as well they should get familiar with materials provided by Google about tag types and their capabilities.
8. Now we must get the Tracking ID from Google Analytics. In order to find it we must go to Google Analytics page: Google Analytics
10. Create a property:
You must add this address while creating this account: https://new-booking.frontdeskmaster.com/
14. Go back to GTM again, enable preview mode and check if newly created tag is visible in the Debug Window - for now it’s not and I don’t know why.