The Account Balance Report shows the summary of incomings and outgoins of each financial account in the system. It the same information you will find in Accounts and Transactions if you apply the same filters.
1. You choose which cantegories you want to see the results for.
2. Set the start and end date for the report.
3. You can choose if you want to see the result filtered by Actual date (transaction date) or Accountring date (reporting date).
Here you can read more about the difference between them: Transaction Date vs Accounting Date
4. Choose the currency you wan to see the results for.
5. You can hide the transfers which were made between accounts.
6. The chart will show you the balance of all account. It´s coutned the following way:
In each account summary you will see:
Starting Balance - This fields shows the money recolected on the account until the start date. E.g. if you generate the report on 24.10 and your account exists since 01.09, the system will sum all the transactions from this account made until 24.10 and will show it as starting balance.
Income - In this field you will see the sum of incomings from the selected period.
* Transfer in - In this filed the system will show how much of the incomings is actually the money transfered from another system account.
Outgoing - n this field you will see the sum of putgoings from the selected period.
* Transfer out - In this filed the system will show how much of the incomings is actually the money transfered to another system account.
Ending Balance - It's the balance counted in the following way: STARTING BALANCE + INCOME - OUTCOING = ENDING BALANCE.
Please note that this report should not be compared with the revenue report which is counted in a different way. Here you can read more about it: Accommodation Revenue Report