In Accommodation Revenue Report the system sums the night prices from the selected period.
E.g. if we have a booking for the dates 18-20.08 and we want to generate the report for 18.08, it will show only the 18.08 price.
- Applied coupons are counted
- Commissions are NOT discounted
We can apply the following filters and options:
1) You can decide if we want to see the result for the bookings which have the check-in date, check-out date, booking date within selected period or stayed within selected dates.
2) Stard and end date.
3) You decide if you want to can compare the results with the results from the past 1-2 years / previous month / next month / next year.
4) You can decide if you want to see the results per day or per month.
5) You can decide if you want to see the result for all bookings, the group bookings or individual bookings.
6) You can decide which room types you want to generate the report for.
7) You can decide which booking methods you want to generate the report for.
8) You can print the report, save it as image or export it to CSV format.
In case you use more than one currency you can choose the one you want to have the report in.
If you have bookings in different currencies, you can choose the option which will convert them to the currency selected before.
You can check the Inactive Room Types box if you want to include them to the result.