In order to be able to see any results in City Tax Report you need to set up this option in the system first: How to add city tax?
Once this feature is enabled and working you can see the report about collected city tax in Re City Tax Report.
The report can be generated PER DAY or PER MONTH.
You will see two sections with few columens each of them:
A) Taxable sales
- Addommodation - This part does not include the city tax. It only shows the accommodation total of taxable nights for the selected period.
- Tax collected - Tax collected for the selected period.
- Bednights - Total taxable bednights for the selected perior.
- Guest number - Total number of guests on taxable bedsnights for the selected perior.
B) Non taxable sales
- Addommodation - Accommodation total of non taxable nights for the selected period.
- Bednights - Total non taxable bednights for the selected perior.
- Guest number - Total number of guests on non taxable bedsnights for the selected perior.
How is it counted?
Please have a look at the following example. This booking was made for three nights 04-07.03. The City Tax per person per night in this case is 5 USD. It gives us 15 USD collected in total. If we generate the report only for the night 05.03, it will show us 5 USD tax collected.