In order to generate correctly the DGP report for Spain please follow the steps below:
1) Set up your property details in Property Settings / General / Company Details:
Put the property number and the serial number (if you put e.g.4, the next report will be generated with the number 5). The file will have the *.TXT format.
2) Open the Guest list report
4) Choose the dates you want to generate the report for.
5) Choose the guests you want to include in the report.
6) Choose the DGP report option from the list.
7) Click the Download button.
The file inside will have the following format:
Please remember to put in the reservation all the necessary details for each guest!
The obligatory details are:
First Last Name
Second Last Name (only necessary if Spanish nationality)*
Type of Document
Date of birth
If any of these elements is missing or if the guest is 16 years old or younger, the system will highlight the guest in red:
*The second last name in the booking should be entered this way for Spanish guests (first last name, coma, second last name):