Sometimes, it is necessary to clear cache in your browser. It is a good practice to do it after the system upgrade to make sure that your application is running on the latest version and doesn't use any previously stored data. Please see the instructions below how to perform this operation.
On your computer, open Google Chrome.
1. On your browser toolbar, click More / More Tools / Clear Browsing Data or press Ctrl+Shift+Del:
2. In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site and plugin data and Cached images and files and Hosted app data.
3. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
4. Click Clear browsing data.
Another easy way to clear cache:
1. Open console in your browser with Ctrl+Shift+J (Cmd+Shift+J on Mac)
2. Right click on refresh button Hard Reload:
3. Done! The page will reload. You can close the console then!