In FrontDesk Master you can create a special coupon that your guests can use while making a booking through your website or Facebook page!
In order to create a coupon:
1. Go to Property Management and open Coupons.
You will see the window with the coupon's list on the left side and the settings next to it.
2. Click on Add button in order to add a new coupon.
3. Enter the coupon name, for example, Booking Engine.
4. Select the Booking Engine Coupon option and add a coupon name which your guest will need to enter in making a reservation process.
5. In Adjust option select how the price should be changed. To add a coupon with 10% discount select +/- % and enter the value, in this case -10 because we want to decrease price (when you skip the "-" the 10% will be added to the reservation price). Then click on Save button.
There are also two extra options:
1) In the section When guest can book? you can decide which specific dates, seasons, days of the week the guest will be able to use the coupon.
2) In the section When guest can stay? you can decide which specific dates, seasons, days of the week the guest will have to stay in order to be able to use the coupon.
The guest can use this coupon on Booking Engine here: