1. Please go to Extranet / Property Info or Account / Channel Manager. Follow the instructions there. Once asked to select channel manager you can find us by typing: FrontDesk Master / HostelSystem:
2. If you have problems finding it, please contact your account manager at Booking.com and request:
"Please enable the XML connection for my hostel through the channel manager 247".
Once you start the procedure, Booking.com will contact us directly in order to confirm the connection and we will help you to set up connection in the program.
1. In order to activate connection with these portals please send a request to your Hostelworld Account Manager. It is the same address, from which you are receiving emails with new reservations.
2. Once the XML connection is enabled you will receive the XML password from the manager.
3. Please contact us and provide us with the XML password mentioned above and your portal ID. We will contact you and schedule a meeting on which we will enable this connection in Front Desk Master.
Below you can find an example of email, which you can send to your account manager:
"Please enable an XML connection with channel manager FrontDesk Master for Hostelworld (ID: xxxx). Please copy the activation details to Front Desk Master Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org so they could help us set up the connection without any delay. Thank you".
Log in to Expedia Partner Central and open Expedia Connectivity Settings from the list on the left side.
You will find it under Rooms and Rates section.
Next, in Connectivity Settings, select FrontDesk Master as your provider for updating rates and availability and also for receiving reservations:
Click on Save and continue button.
Expedia will ask you for the confirmation of the connection. Click on Confirm button.
When the connection is activated on Expedia, you will receive a confirmation email from the portal with the credentials needed to activate the plugin in Channel Manager.
Please provide us with your property ID in Agoda and we will contact the portal directly in order to activate the connection. When we receive a confirmation, we will notify you and help with setting up Agoda plugin in Channel Manager.
Please log in to your MyAllocator website and go to PMS Connections.
Then choose the channel manager HostelSystem and add it.
Please provide us also with your ID and portal password.
We will contact you and schedule a meeting in which we will enable this connection.
Send us your ID number, username and password to your back office.
Your ID is the number at the beginning of your every reservation, made through e.g. 4586 -xxxxx
We will contact the portals in order to set up XML connection for you.
Despegar / Decolar
Please have a look at the videos below:
Video step by step in Spanish
Video step by step in Portuguese
IMPORTANT! Each channel enabled in Front Desk Master must be disabled in HostelSystem (if you have been using it previously).