FrontDesk Master offers 3 options of Booking Engine, so you can choose what better fits your property:


Lowest Commission: 2% commission (not less than 0.5 GBP) fee on each booking (paid by property).

2% of reservation total (not less than 0.5 GBP) is charged from guest's credit card when completing the online booking. The property will collect the remaining 98% of reservation total.

Guest's credit card details are verified and sent to the property.


No Commission: 1,5 GBP booking fee on each booking (paid by guest).

1.5 GBP fee is charged from guest's credit card when completing the online booking. The property will collect 100% of reservation total.

Guest's credit card details are verified and sent to the property.


Fixed flat monthly fee, unlimited bookings without commission or booking fee.

Booking Engine fee will be charged with the system license. Guests will not be charged when completing the online booking.

Guest's credit card details can be received, but they're not verified during the reservation process.


You can choose between these options on Property Settings > Booking Engine > Install on the website: