To create new dorm rooms go to Property Management, Room Manager.
There you can set up your ROOM TYPES and physical ROOM UNITS available on your property.
In order to create a dorm room:
1. Create a ROOM TYPE you offer on booking portals and website booking engine.
- Click Add Room Type button.
- You will see the Edit Room Type window. First, select a Room Class (Mixed Dorm, Female Dorm or Male Dorm).
- Select Number of guests which can sleep in the dorm and if the room is Ensuite or has a Shared Bathroom.
- You can also select a Prefix and Description if you would like to distinguish the room type. You can also put your own text there.
- Finally, enter a Default price per bed for this room type and click SAVE AND CLOSE.
2. Now, create ROOM UNITS which belong to the ROOM TYPE
- In Room Manager click on Add Room button.
- You will see the Create New Room window. For each ROOM enter the Name you commonly use in the property, e.g. Room 1 or Room A.1 or Room 103.
- Set the Number of beds there are in the room, for example, four Single beds or two Double Bunk beds (you can also choose the lower and the upper bed):
- The most important! Assign ROOM TYPE to which this ROOM belongs (decide as what ROOM TYPE this ROOM will be offered to guests). Click on Add Room Type button.
- Click SAVE AND CLOSE to add the room.
3. You can see this room in Bed View now: