In order to create a private room please go to Property Management / Room Manager.
There you can set up ROOM TYPES and physical ROOM UNITS available on your property.
To create Private Room with single beds:
1. Create ROOM TYPES which you offer on booking portals and website booking engine.
- Click Add Room Type button.
- Select the Room Class and the Number of Guests (in case of Family Room, Apartment and Private room - for other room types the number is already set) and choose if this room type has their private bathroom (Ensuite or Shared Bathroom).
- You can select additional Prefix and Description.
- Set Default price for DOUBLE ROOMS and Save and Close the new Room Type
2. Now, create ROOM unit for the physical room of this ROOM TYPE you have in the property.
- Click on Add Room button.
- You will see the Create New Room window. Name the room the way you call it in the property, e. g. Room 1.05 or 209.
- Set the Number of Beds in this room and the new single beds will appear on the right side of the screen:
You can change the Bed Type if you click on the bed name:
- The most important! Assign Room Type to this Room. It means that this Room will be offered to clients as the room type selected by you. Click on Add Room Type button and choose the ROOM TYPE, then click Ok.
- Save and Close your new room.
Now, you can see the new room in Bed View: